Geospatial Technical Officer
|Job Title:||Geospatial Technical Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2020 13:03|
- The use of ESRI GIS, Safe Software FME, SQL Server GIS database, APIs and Assetic’s Asset Management System to create data integration between systems.
- Establishing integration mechanisms for all asset datasets between the TCCS GIS and the Assetic Asset Management System.
- Assisting clients in the use of the GIS and other Information Systems managed by Information Management.
- Preparation of outputs from integration in the form of technical documentation.
- Compilation of metadata statements for data sets.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated knowledge and application with regard to API integration for data flows between disparate systems.
- Demonstrated experience and technical skills with regard to the requirements of spatial databases.
- Demonstrated experience using Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools for data management.
- Demonstrated experience and technical skills using GIS for spatial data management.
- Possess high level interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team or independently, able to learn quickly, be flexible and to have a capacity to work in an environment of change.
- An awareness and understanding of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Occupational Health and Safety, Workplace Diversity and Participative Work Practices.
- Experience in the use of ESRI Geographic Information Systems, SAFE’s FME software, API technology is highly desirable
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 3 Month Contract with 6 Months extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's