IT Midrange Application Developer (.Net)
|Job Title:||IT Midrange Application Developer (.Net)|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 16:36|
The Department requires a IT Midrange Application Developer to work as a senior .NET developer to develop backend web services to enable the Departments Identity, Authentication and Authorisation project.
• Develop and integrate solutions with a complex and multi-layered architecture using ASP.NET, ,C#, WPF, WCF, XML, XSLT, SOAP, OpenID and TFS
• Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with Department standards and guidelines
• Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
• Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities
• Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
• Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
• Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
• Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
• Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
• Deliver maintenance and enhancements or provide knowledge to systems
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till June 2021. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Midrange Application Developer
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
.Net Software Developer (NV1)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)