Software/Data Engineer (GIS) (NV2)
|Job Title:||Software/Data Engineer (GIS) (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 19:02|
The experienced GIS contractor will be required to work under limited direction undertaking a large complex specific database management. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Update the requirements geodatabase schema, including performing schemea migration and translations as necessary, providing monthly reporting of modifications applied.
- Design and development of a relational geodatabse (PostgreSQL) to capture user data and allow replication/synchronisation with existing large complex Government Department systems and schemas.
- Implement and facilitate replication and synchcronisation of the requirements geodatabase with production systems on disconnected networks, providing monthly reporting of database synchronisation.
- Integrate data and services from external sources and formats into the large complex Tool.
- Maintain related tables in an ArcSDE environment.
- Utilise Python scripting to develop and maintain data management, data validation and data publishing scripts and tools.
- Under direction, publish services and create We Maps for ArcGIS Portal.
- Assist with the large complex Tool development testing and reporting results on completion of each sprint.
- Maintain and provide to a large complex Government Department, all application design documentation, and provide progress reporting on tasks as assigned by a large complex Government Department.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: NV2
Level 2 - Practitioner
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 19 June 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's