Wintel Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Wintel Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 11:15|
You will work across several areas within the ICT Infrastructure Team, predominantly as level 3 support for BAU activities. While the team is also directly involved with a number of high-profile projects where the Team provides windows system administrator specialist skills to meet project outcomes and deliver against the project plan.
Skills & Experience
The successful resource will have the following:
- Proven experience and detailed operational knowledge of the following server-based applications/services:
- Active Directory 2008 R2
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Skype for Business 2019
- System Centre Configuration Manager, application packaging and SOE (Win10) development and maintenance
- Exchange 2016/Exchange Online
- Windows 10 Operating System
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft technologies administration and implementation.
- An ability to work within a small team under limited supervision and to work independently once given a task(s) and achieve the desired outcomes by the agreed timelines.
- Desirable experience and operational knowledge of the following technologies:
- Kemp Loadmaster
- Commvault Simpana
- Polycom Video Conferencing
- Cybersecurity awareness
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Until 31 December 2020 with a possible extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 8 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's