|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 13:12|
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinate the pipeline of technology change including activities such as forward planning, providing transparency and visibility across the business
- Work with business leaders to prepare and execute a change delivery framework
- Support the successful delivery of technology-based change initiatives.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify the interest, concerns and issues of key stakeholder groups
- Strong practical experience of agile delivery in ongoing change projects
- Assisting the business leaders in further developing the agile change management processes and integrate with ITIL v4 framework
- A strong technical background and awareness of incoming and ongoing industry trends
- Demonstrable experience of leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Change Manager
- Experience with the Agile approach
- Demonstrated experience in project or program management and change delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in influencing key stakeholders to ensure initiatives/projects are completed to timescale and budget and desired user outcomes
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Until 16 October 2020 with an extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Candidates need to a minimum NV1 (NV2 preferred) security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 10 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's