|Job Title:||Windows Engineer|
|Start Date:||2020-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2020 13:16|
The Windows Engineer is responsible for conducting complex activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification, validation and certification related to Cyber Security Capability. The Windows Engineer will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex systems engineering services and products, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders in the department, The Capability delivered will enhance Australia’s National Cyber Security Capability.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proficient knowledge over a wide range of Microsoft’s products and integration with other COTS products.
- Demonstrated application of Systems Engineering practice, design patterns, standards and technologies with the understanding of ASDEFCON framework or similar.
- Extensive experience in delivering capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle and/or DevOps. Experience in system designs and complex design documentation.
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing below skillsets: • Microsoft Server 2016/2019 and Microsoft Windows 10 • Microsoft SCCM • VMware Virtualization • Cisco LAN, Wi-Fi & WAN • Active Directory/Group Policy Management • Desktop/Server SOE builds Or • Microsoft Exchange • Titus or similar technologies • SQL Server
- Provide input and advice to internal system reviews and mandated system reviews in accordance with Project Design Authority requirements. Provide technical guidance and expertise during new technologies initiatives.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and/or problems that arise during the course of capability development projects.
- Display excellent communication skills and proven ability to work as a member of an integrated team.
- Experience in complex ICT projects and demonstrated ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work at a high standard with excellent quality standards and quality control measures.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
- Experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to junior personnel.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 12 Months extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information