Governance and Facilities Manager (NV2)
|Job Title:||Governance and Facilities Manager (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 13:36|
- Working in an facilities management and governance role.
- Stakeholder management.
- Managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Interpersonal and decision making skills.
- Exercises initiative and judgement in the interpretation and operational application of policy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under supervision or independently.
- Working in a large complex Government Department environment.
- Perform tasks related to base support management and the daily management of facilities to enable a well-functioning base and the maintenance of good governance.
- Perform tasks related to all aspects of the development of plans and activities to provide for the ongoing delivery of services, systems, capability, management of risk, and to meet legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate enabling services, facilitating the bringing together of different enabling groups to achieve outcomes for the wider Base community and actively work to achieve outcomes that recognise the primacy of the capability outputs at the establishment.
- Management of additional events such as:
- visitors and contractor access.
- accommodation and cleaner management.
- security and fire systems.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Swan Island, Victoria. 36 months contract.
Security Requirements: NV2 with ability to upgrade to TS-PV
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 June 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.