|Job Title:||Testing Evaluator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 14:30|
Seeking a Testing Evaluator who will be responsible for Department Systems and Software Engineering - Testing and Evaluation (including verification and validation)
· Examine and report on the current status, descriptions and definitions of the OT&E and VV within the projects that make up the GEOINT enterprise
· Identify, examine and report on the current status, descriptions and definitions of OT&E and Validation and Verification (VV) within the projects that constitute the GEOINT enterprise
· Provide a report outlining the status of the GEOINT Domain OTE function and Capability Manager responsibilities. Work done by the Test and Evaluation steering group (VCDF, TESG) should be used as a starting point. Specifically the OT&E KPI’s, TE competency framework as well as TE Improvement Plan and Defence Test and Evaluation Policy.
· Maintain and report upon a schedule of OT&E and VV functions within the program
· Record OT&E and VV risk applicable to the GEOINT program.
· Aid in drafting briefs and proposals in support of the GEOINT enterprise OT&E function.
Location and Contract Term: This is a contract role based in Canberra. 12 month contract
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role and a TSPV security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's