Testing Evaluator (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Testing Evaluator (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 16:12|
Examine and report on the current status, descriptions and definitions of the OT&E and VV within the projects that make up the large complex Government Department enterprise
- Identify, examine and report on the current status, descriptions and definitions of OT&E and Validation and Verification (VV) within the projects that constitute the large complex Government Department enterprise
- Provide a report outlining the status of the large complex Government Department Domain OTE function and Capability Manager responsibilities. Work done by the Test and Evaluation steering group (VCDF, TESG) should be used as a starting point. Specifically the OT&E KPI’s, TE competency framework as well as TE Improvement Plan and a large complex Government Department Test and Evaluation Policy.
- Maintain and report upon a schedule of OT&E and VV functions within the program
- Record OT&E and VV risk applicable to the large complex Government Department program.
- Aid in drafting briefs and proposals in support of the large complex Government Department enterprise OT&E function.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 6 months contract, and 12 Month Optional Extension.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 June 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's