Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 14:47|
- Provide leadership in stakeholder engagement and manages relationships with customers that have unique and often conflicting requirements and priorities
- Lead the process for gathering, documenting, communicating and managing requirements
- Model complex business processes
- Provide advice and leadership on complex systems design within a Services Oriented Architecture
- Work with the project management team to prioritise feature delivery and manage risks to project scope and schedule
- Work with the development teams to continually improve Agile processes.
- Communicate business requirements to developers involved in system improvements, enhancements, and elimination of problems and inefficiencies.
- Work with product owners and project managers to establish requirements specifications that show understanding of the organisation’s strategic requirements and technology strategy.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 Septemner or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's