|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 15:20|
The successful applicant will work in a tight-knit agile team working on Identity Management and will provide MIM design, MIM architecture, skills transfer and technical leadership for MIM functionality. Note: The successful candidate will need to upgrade their security clearance to negative vetting level 1.
- Demonstrated ability in using Microsoft Identity Manager and other related technologies (such as Active Directory); take responsibility for ensuring the full user management lifecycle (create, modify, suspend, remove, etc.) is executed reliably and based on defined security policies and principles.
- In depth understanding of the integration of Microsoft Identity Manager into a variety of other platforms – some using out-of-the-box management agents (such as SQL server, Azure and Exchange) and in other cases custom develoed management agents.
- Ability to provide performance measures including operational and technical reports and a good understanding of Bastian Server and PAM
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience and skills transfer to other developers.
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
- Experience with complex Identity Management architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
Canberra based. 12 months.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current Baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Sunday, 14 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
Software Developer Level 4 (Python/Java/Kubernetes) (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)