Information Assurance (Technical Team Lead) Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Information Assurance (Technical Team Lead) Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 10:48|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with external stakeholder to support generating and delivering on customer needs.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in cyber security analysis and investigation, including application of appropriate cyber security operations principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to produce robust and evidence-based reports and recommendations for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to prioritise the work effort of large multi-disciplinary teams to assess any residual risk relating to system operation and ability to communicate this risk as an impact statement to strategic level operational and business outcomes.
- Lead technical team, prioritising work effort to achieve objectives set by the Director.
- Advise on system and response activity prioritisation, and be able to communicate this at meetings, and in reports, briefs and risk escalation documentation.
- Communicate the business impact of technical issues uncovered during incident response activities, in meetings, and in reports, briefs and risk escalation documentation.
- Conduct independent assessments of any system, network or gateway, for compliance with the Australian Government Information Security Manual, the Protective Security Policy Framework and other Australian Government guidance, to ensure the safety of government information.
- Review documentation produced by the wider project team to ensure technical accuracy.
- Engage with stakeholders across a large complex Government Department and our strategic partners in order to achieve objectives set by the Director. This includes participating in verbal updates and presentations to stakeholders to update on progress made and address any challenges.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 20 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6 .
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 June 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's