Information Security Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Information Security Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 09:05|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with external stakeholder to support generating and delivering on customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to produce a robust and evidence-based recommendations.
- Proven ability to conduct independent assessments of any system, network or gateway, for compliance with the Australian Government Information Security Manual, the Protective Security Policy Framework and other Australian Government guidance, to ensure the safety of government information.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in cyber security analysis and investigation, including application of appropriate cyber security operations principles and practices.
- Proven ability to conduct reviews of system architecture and the suite of system security documentation, including:
- locating adequate evidence of compliance (or lack of) with Australian Government Information and Communications Technology (ICT) requirements and recommendations, and
- effectiveness of ICT controls and recommends actions to address or mitigate non-compliance.
- Produce incident response plans which also captures residual risk and trade-offs, recommending courses of action to ensure business continuity.
- Participate in and contribute to incident response activities, as directed by the Director.
- Present findings from incident response activities, propose courses of action and communicate risk relating to system operation in both verbal and written format, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Contribute to reports, briefs, project documentation and presentations on the aspects which relate to the work they are conducting.
- Assess associated risks, and specify recovery routines and contingency procedures to support incident response activities.
- Assess any residual risk relating to system operation and ability to communicate this risk in both verbal and written format, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Actively manage key stakeholder relationships and identify relevant stakeholders’ expectations and concerns to develop and communicate methodologies, processes and practices to achieve outcomes.
- Produce outline system designs and specifications, and overall architectures, topologies, configuration databases and design documentation of networks and networking technology within the organisation.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 20 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5 .
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 November or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Practitioner level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)