Information Security Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Information Security Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 11:09|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with external stakeholder to support generating and delivering on customer needs.
- In-depth knowledge of the cyber security function and proven ability to contribute to the development, implementation, compliance and review of policies and procedures relevant to their work within that function.
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to produce a robust and evidence-based recommendations.
- Proven ability to conduct independent assessments of any system, network or gateway, for compliance with the Australian Government Information Security Manual, the Protective Security Policy Framework and other Australian Government guidance, to ensure the safety of government information.
- Participate in and contribute to incident response activities, as directed by the Director.
- Assess associated risks, and specify recovery routines and contingency procedures to support incident response activities.
- Assess any residual risk relating to system operation and ability to communicate this risk in both verbal and written format, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Produce outline system designs and specifications, and overall architectures, topologies, configuration databases and design documentation of networks and networking technology within the organisation.
- Actively manages stakeholder relationships to communicate business needs, de-conflict requirements, communicate risk and provide recommended courses of action.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 20 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 June 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's