Cyber Security Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 11:20|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Reviews and makes recommendations for data management processes, including classification, security, quality, ethical principles, retrieval and retention processes.
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder relationships and identify relevant stakeholders’ expectations and concerns to develop and communicate methodologies, processes and practices to achieve outcomes.
- Proven ability to independently validate external information from multiple sources. De-conflicts requirements and assesses issues which might prevent the organisation from making maximum use of its information assets.
- Proven ability to assess associated risks, and provide advice and guidance on recovery routines and contingency procedures in order to support incident response activities.
- Conduct research, analysis and reporting to support the management, production and delivery of high-quality intelligence products.
- Analyse offensive cyber operations targeting a large complex Government Department, conducted by advanced persistent threats , in order to produce tactical intelligence that is actionable, predictive, and threat focused.
- Apply analysis and critical thinking skills to a highly abstract environment in order to support support of tactical and strategic level decision making and provide recommended courses of action.
- Understand and apply complex industry cyber threat models in order to detect and recommend defensive measures against threat actor intent.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 20 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 June 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's