Threat and Hunt Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Threat and Hunt Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 09:07|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Coordinates and manages planning of penetration tests and threat hunting, within a defined area of business activity.
- Delivers objective insights into the detection of cyber threats, and existence of vulnerabilities, the effectiveness of defences and mitigating controls - both those already in place and those planned for future implementation.
- Takes responsibility for integrity of testing activities and coordinates the execution of these activities.
- Provides authoritative advice and guidance on the planning and execution of vulnerability tests.
- Understand and apply very complex industry cyber threat models in order to detect and recommend defensive measures against threat actor intent.
- Apply knowledge of large complex Government Department ICT systems to conduct threat discovery activities, producing test and assessment strategy and plans.
- Assess and evaluate cyber threat intelligence for indicators of compromise and threat actor tools, techniques and procedures in support of hunt operations.
- Produce and communicate very complex technical findings and recommendations through formal reporting, briefs, emails and verbal advice in accordance with a large complex Government Department writing standards.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 20 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 November or until position.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect Level 5 (TSPV)
Integration Manager level 5 (TSPV)