|Job Title:||Program Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 14:13|
One of our clients is looking for an experience Program Coordinator to provide quality control and guidance to all projects within specified programs of work, promoting PMO standards, tools and templates, and to provide support to specified Program Manager(s).
The role will be expected to be able to interact effectively across a diverse range of skillsets included ICT experts, policy development, technical writing, procurement and PMO functions. To be successful in the role the Program Coordinators must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, marshal broad expertise towards common outcomes, and have a meticulous approach to project documentation and standards.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring effective project delivery through the provision of daily program support including quality, controls, standards, tools and templates
- Providing guidance, planning assistance, co-ordination and compliance recommendations to Program and Project Managers and their team members, as they proceed through the delivery lifecycle
- Supporting Program Managers and the PMO by logging, tracking, consolidating and reporting the detailed work activities, issues, risks, dependencies and impacts of all projects
- Organising and facilitating meetings/reviews including PIRs as required
- Providing effective management of key program/project documentation
- Tertiary qualification – Business Management, Program/Project Management, or similar
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Project/Program Coordinator
- Experience within a large, complex multi-year transformation program
- Formal Project Management certification (eg PMBOK, Prince II or similar)
- Advanced MS Office - including Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in both the establishment and delivery phases of multi-year technology refresh and/or transformation programs.
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne based. Until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 6 month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 17 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager (Risks and Issues) Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 or Level 6 (NV1)
Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
Infrastructure Project Manager
Project Support Officer Level 4 or Level 5 (NV1)