Data Analysts- TSPV
|Job Title:||Data Analysts- TSPV|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2020 12:38|
Data Requirements Management Support: liaising with internal and Service components in the recording and collation of information requirements while contributing to policy and doctrine development.
- Data Requirements Validation: liaising with internal and external stakeholders, performing gap analysis of information requirements, providing administrative support to working groups and contributing to policy and doctrine development
- Analysts: provide a range of analytical products and assessments to support briefings and activities in the broader Department.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in complex ICT projects and demonstrated ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work at a high standard with excellent quality standards and quality control measures.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
- Experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to junior personnel.
Location and Contract Term:
Bungendore - New South Wales Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have a TSPV Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Earth Observation Data Scientist
Data Architect / Modeller Level 5 (TSPV)
Storage Architect Level 6 (TSPV)
Network Infrastructure Database Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)