APS4/5 Human Resources Advisor
|Job Title:||APS4/5 Human Resources Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2020 15:18|
Our client is seeking an APS4/5 Human Resources Officer for a period of six months from commencement.
The occupant of the role will assist the Senior Human Resources officer to undertake day to day HR functions with a focus on the oversight of shared services payroll provision; recruitment services to the agency managers, WHS and employee well-being services, and diversity and inclusion services. The occupant will also assist with the development and documentation of operating procedures for these activities.
Oversee the personnel operations of the agency, including:
- managing the payroll shared services agreement;
- liaising with the payroll shared services provider; and
- providing information and analysis to Management.
Assist and work closely with the Senior Human Resources Officer, including:
- overseeing recruitment processes;
- assisting the office to fulfil its work, health and safety obligations;
- developing and implementing human resources policies and procedures;
- managing and working on a variety of projects;
- providing a back‑up for various Corporate Services work as required;
- carrying out other administrative tasks as required.
Canberra based. 6 Month Contract.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current baseline security clearance is preferred for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Sunday, 21 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's