Organisational Change Lead
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Lead|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 09:49|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly capable and experienced change professional with proven ability to successfully manage both internal and external change associated with transition to a new digital platform (website & portal) that Australian industries, government and communities rely on every day
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing program/project managers and business owners with day-to-day change management leadership, guidance and subject matter expertise.
- Tracking and overseeing the delivery of change work as set out in agreed plans, ensuring coordination and integration of activities across the program.
- Proactively identifying, escalating (where appropriate) and managing risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or program/project plans.
- Developing change management plan/s for delivery streams, detailing the change characteristics and impact assessment findings, approach, key deliverables, activities, and success measures.
- Developing and executing a Stream engagement plan that actively supports all stakeholder groups impacted by change initiatives.
- Facilitating business buy-in, ownership and approval of key change and transition activities.
- Providing support for business owners to communicate changes to their own teams and to customers, stakeholders and partners
- Successful track record of designing and managing a comprehensive organisational change program of a similar scale and stakeholder interest, which impacted both internal and external parties.
- Demonstrated successful change outcomes on large complex programs requiring adoption of new digital technology.
- Experience in applying ‘better practice’ approaches to all aspects of organisational change and organisational change management which are practical, and results focussed.
- Certification and considerable experience at a senior level, as an expert practitioner of recognised organisational change and organisational change management frameworks, models and techniques.
- Experience managing customer/third party impacts and successfully transitioning external organisations to new technology platforms
- Experience in delivering digital platform adoption and/or major website releases
- Experience working within Government
- PROSCI accreditation preferred
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne based. 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 25 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Delivery Lead Level 6 (TSPV)
Portfolio Management Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Logistics level 3 (TSPV)
Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Project Managers