Service Transition Coordinator
|Job Title:||Service Transition Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 10:24|
This role requires the right individual to have proven experience in Service Transition, whilst developing their own Service Management experience.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager ensure the effective transfer to Service Operations.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all plans/polices are in place for all agreed services.
- Create and maintain the Service Risk Register (SRR).
- Take accountability for the transition of new or changed services into BAU.
- Develop and improve service transition processes and ensure these are communicated to all stakeholders and followed throughout the Service Transition across the organisation.
- •Support the delivery of key requirements through the Service Transition by providing ongoing support and expertise.
- Ensure all Service Design and end to end support models are reviewed and implemented for any changed or new services.
- Ensure all process comply within internal ACSC security and technology standards.
- Establish and maintain Service Catalogue and associated OLAs and SLAs where required.
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum)
- Experience working in an ITIL Release or Change Management role
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Experience in Risk Management and Service Improvement.
- Experience in end-to-end service management to user populations of over 500
- Experience working in a SCRUM framework within an AGILE Software Development environment
- Experience in Service Transition and Service Design
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with potential options to extend further.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 22 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)
GIS Systems Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
Dynamics 365 Developer and Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant