Digital Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Digital Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2020 15:36|
One of our Federal Government clients has commenced an exciting, multi-year client service digital transformation program and are looking to implement new business solutions as part of this program. The successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated multidisciplinary Agile teams to design and develop new products and services to help Australian businesses pursue their global ambitions.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst in a digital environment on a variety of projects in a medium to large scale environment, providing business analysis services for major projects and enhancements as required.
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in: business and functional analysis, process mapping and writing requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases and functional specifications.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, including instructional and formal presentation experience.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary project delivery team on a variety of digital projects using Agile methodologies.
- Application of a human centred/service design approach to gathering requirements, including: • User research, synthesis, problem definition, ideation and prototyping; • Producing service design artefacts such as personas, journey maps, stakeholder maps, service blueprints etc; and • Experience in facilitating workshops.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra or Sydney based. 6 months contract with possible option to extend.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that candidates must currently hold a minimum Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 30 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Intelligence Analyst
Cloud Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)