Network Automation Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Network Automation Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2020 13:13|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrable experience in development languages/frameworks such as Python, Powershell, Django and automation tools such as Puppet, Ansible, chef and docker.
- Detailed experience in automation system design and architecture.
- Experience with configuring network devices using automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet and Chef.
- Detailed experience in building testable and maintainable systems using continuous integration/continuous (CI/CD) deployment techniques and technologies.
- Design, build, test, deploy and support a system to enable automation of enterprise network management systems and network devices including the integration of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf software and Open Source software tools. Recommend/design new structures and tools which meet business requirements and take into account the target environment to improve the utility of the automation system for its customers.
- Produce and update unit and integration tests for infrastructure and software that is being developed.
- Database design and implementation for operational systems.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures and produce documentation, including detailed design documentation, in accordance with a large complex government department policies and procedures.
- Linux development, which may include developing and configuring a Linux environment, installing operating systems and maintaining a Linux system.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 November or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's