|Job Title:||Project Scheduler|
|Start Date:||2020-06-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 10:08|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced Project Scheduler to provide high quality services across multiple programs and projects. You are required to maintain standards as well as provide guidance and expert advice to project managers and delivery partners. This roll would suit a hands-on scheduler with excellent stakeholder skills who can support multiple project managers simultaneously. The candidate would have demonstrated experience with MS Project and MS Project Online as either a senior or superuser
The Scheduler is to ensure that schedules are in place, appropriately tracked and reported on to assist with decision making via, but not limited to
- Maintaining standards, processes and guides to support best practice.
- Ongoing collaboration with Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Ensuring that schedules are suitably detailed, baselined and weekly progress is being tracked.
- Ensuring that critical path and interdependency activities are identified and tracked.
- Risks, issues and opportunities are identified and are tracked within schedules.
- Ensuring that the project plans are effectively resourced.
- Schedule analysis regularly performed to formulate corrective actions.
- Ensuring that project and program reports are generated in a timely manner according to the reporting cycle, along with ad-hoc requests as required.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft Project Online and the PWA environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining multiple delivery schedules. Demonstrated experience of schedule planning and analysis techniques (e.g. critical path / chain analysis).
- Experience with various Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC).
- Experience with traditional and 'agile' ways of working.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining central resource pool and forward resource management. Demonstrated experience user of the Microsoft Office suite, including Visio.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain trusting working relationships with senior delivery managers and subject matter experts.
- Competent in the implementation and adherence of schedule and dependency related policies and procedures.
- Experience with document management and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, MS Teams.
- The successful candidate will form part of team providing specialised capability and services across a large program of work.
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne based. ASAP start until 30 June 2022.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 26 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's