|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 12:55|
The Project Manager must possess the ability to receive instruction from executive staff and collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope, plan and deliverables are within the agreed time, budget and quality parameters.
Key knowledge or experience areas include:
- Experience delivering within PRINCE 2 and MSP frameworks
- Experience managing acquisitions within the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act
- Experience with Agile processes
- Experience delivering within a Systems Engineering framework
- Experience managing large teams of up to 30 people
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects in a high-paced environment. Demonstrated experience in planning and managing all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements analysis, system design, specification, testing, implementation and evaluation.
- Proven ability to deliver complex project entailing enterprise product implementations or large infrastructure projects.
- Proven experience in project financial planning and management within Commonwealth Government.
- Demonstrated experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process, Request for Tender processes, and contract management.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Project Management certifications will be highly regarded.
- Experience with systems engineering processes.
- Experience in tracking and progressing delivery to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a high-paced, responsive environment.
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 12 months.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 2 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's