Identity & Access Management Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Identity & Access Management Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 15:46|
1. Support web based solutions including code development, maintenance and enhancements.
2. Provide assurance of sustainment through the review and currency of technical and system documentation.
3. Provide system support including liaising with other support teams of interfacing systems.
4. Perform all testing required including User Acceptance Testing.
- To be successful you will have a demonstrated knowledge and experience in:
- Complex development activities, program design and web development.
- Analyzing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes.
- Visual Studio development in the following languages:
- Angular JS
- Java Script,
- HTML and
- Visual Basic and
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Desirable skills.
- Strong familiarity with Object Oriented Development techniques,
- Experience with the development of technical documentation,
- Microsoft SQL DB Administration,
- TFS (or Azure DevOps) Collaborative Software development tools,
- Microsoft Identity Manager,
- Oracle OIM
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of an integrated team to meet assigned goals.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract.
Security Requirements: Current NV1 security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 July or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's