IT EAI Technology Specialist
|Job Title:||IT EAI Technology Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2020 18:03|
• Analyse, design, build, test and support deployments of new solutions, enhancements and fixes to IIB10 Broker based solutions, as well as associated infrastructure when required.
• Provide advice on various aspects of the IIB10 Broker, Message Queues V8.0 & V89.1 and Flows such as administration, problem/performance analysis and resolution.
• Provide production system support, and user support in line with the Service Level Agreement
• Maintain a very good knowledge of the EST development life cycle methodology, standards and patterns in delivering solutions
• Provide specialist support to management, team members, and end users in the area of the EAI product set and implementation. Provide mentoring and on the job training to other Integration-Services staff
• Provide 'on-call' and out of hours support as agreed and required
• Stay abreast of latest technology trends and direction, and assess relevance to The Departments EST
Skills and Experience Required:
•Extensive knowledge and experience in WMB v7.0/IIB V 10.0 and WMQ version 8 and 9
•Extensive knowledge and experience in IBM MQ, WMB and IIB tools:
o Tivoli Omegamon, Tivoli Editor, RFHUtility, FTP, Qload, SaveQmgr, IIB Tool kit, WMB Toolkit, ODBC SQL (connection SQL database)
•Extensive knowledge and experience in MQSC and MQSI commands
•Knowledge and experience in application developer in WMB and IIB
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till July 2021. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9am 25 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's