Service Delivery Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2020 13:52|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated Service Delivery management competencies.
- Procurement experience (preferably in a large complex Government Department context).
- Experience with requirements capture and definition.
- Manage Service deliverables, and maintain and document catalogue of available services.
- Engage with stakeholders and negotiate service level requirements and agreed service level.
- Plan, initiate and manage Contracts to support section and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
- Establish and maintain operational methods, procedures in assigned area of responsibility and review them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Conduct procurement activities to support wider organisational requirements.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 01 June 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Planning Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
Change Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager (Capability/Planning/IIP/CLC expert) Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 or Level 6 (NV1)
Project Manager (Risks and Issues) Level 5 (TSPV)