|Job Title:||UI Designer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 11:32|
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts and transform them into innovative and functional user interfaces. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a talented and motivated multi-disciplinary team to design and develop product improvements, features, user flows, user interfaces and front-end enhancements.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI Design with a strong portfolio with focus on the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- Solid experience creating wireframes, Storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or other visual design and wire framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions and solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Experience supporting and participating in user research and service design activities.
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders, and clearly articulate design decisions through a well-conceived rationale.
- Experience in developing Design Systems.
- Experience in working in an Agile development process.
- Experience with analytical tools to test user experience.
- Experience developing Design Systems and Styleguides.
- Understanding of and experience designing and implementing to meet web accessibility standards.
Canberra based. 6 Month Contract with possibility of extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 2 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information.