|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2020 10:31|
The ICT Branch delivers Information, Communication and Technology services to the agency and is divided into six groups: IT Executive, IT Solutions, Engineering Infrastructure and Operations, Information Management and Digital Communications, Information Security, Governance and Assurance, and Architecture and Modernisation. ICT services are delivered through a select sourcing model, with a mixture of in-house and outsourced resources.
The ICT Branch is committed to building the agency’s information technology capability by providing resilient, modern and secure systems informed by data and insights, and to upskill teams to develop innovative new products and services. The agency is committed to the APS values of being impartial, committed to service, accountable, respectful and ethical.
Key position responsibilities:
- In partnership with the rest of the development team provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards.
- In collaboration with other teams in the work area, investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions based on the .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Demonstrated experience in, or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time constraints and with competing priorities.
- Experience in service-based technologies such as REST API and/or WCF
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with GIT version control
- Experience with SQL Server
Canberra based. Around 6 Month Contract till 31 December 2020 with options to extend for a further 6-month.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 2 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SharePoint Developer (NV1)
Software Developer (Python, Java) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java) Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer (C / C++ / Python) Level 4 (TSPV)