|Job Title:||System Analysts|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 10:08|
System Analysts work as part of high performing, fast paced teams to implement legislative based changes and contribute to the ongoing maintenance and modernisation of the departments core systems.System Analysts will be responsible for interpreting business requirements, designing and configuring new functional solutions, and for the ongoing operational support of technology solutions. They are also responsible for designing and optimising enterprise- wide deployment of technology solutions. System Analysts require an understanding of product offerings and their interoperability with other components, as well as a high-level understanding of interface technology. Work will include analysing business requirements, translating these into quality, workable and cost-effective solutions, in accordance with the Agency’s approved software development methodologies.System Analysts are expected to be capable of performing a wide range of work under limited direction, including providing technical advice regarding more complex systems analysis, systems design, or specialist activities. Leadership, excellent communication skills and skills sharing are expected.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ year’s experience working as a System Analyst in a complex ICT environment, preferably with ISIS and M204.
- Recent experience working in a complex ICT environment in Government or large organisation, preferably with ISIS and M204.
- Demonstrated ability to perform high level analysis and interpretation of business requirements, draw accurate conclusions and develop system specifications and solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Proven ability to liaise and negotiate with stakeholders, to resolve issues and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to adapt appropriately to the audience.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's