|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 10:23|
Developers work as part of high performing, fast paced teams to implement legislative based changes and contribute to the ongoing maintenance and modernisation of the departments core systems. Work includes understanding systems requirements and developing supporting software using approved methodologies that complies with the Agency’s application architecture.
Developers are expected to perform a wide range of work under limited direction, including provision of technical advice, analysis of systems issues and authoring technical documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years' experience working as a Developer in a complex mainframe ICT environment, preferably with ISIS and M204.
- Recent experience working in a complex ICT environment in Government or large organisation, preferably with ISIS and M204.
- Demonstrated ability to develop software solutions that meet system specifications.
- Demonstrated understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Proven ability to liase and negotiate with stakeholders, to resolve issues and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information