Testers - M204
|Job Title:||Testers - M204|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 10:44|
LONG TERM CONTRACT - 3+ year’s experience working as a Tester in a complex ICT environment, preferably with ISIS and M204.
- Multiple contract positions
- Canberra location
- Duration - 1 August 2020 to 31 July 2021
- Extension options of up to 24 months
- Australian Citizenship required
Our client is seeking to engage experienced M204 Testers for projects in the new financial year. If you have any experience or exposure to M204/and ISIS together with a strong background in mainframe system testing APPLY NOW. Our client is seeking Testers with various levels of experience, preferably working with M204 platforms in a large ICT environment.
With your capabilities, you will comfortably work as part of high performing, fast paced teams to implement legislative based changes and contribute to the ongoing maintenance and modernisation of our client's core systems.
Your work will include:
- To ensure that ICT solutions improve quality, performance, architectural and functional requirements and are fit for business purpose.
- Ensure that all test effort activities are effectively completed and carried out in accordance with agreed test guidelines.
- Exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
- Manage and organise their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and innovative improvement strategies.
To be considered, you will successfully meet the following criteria:
- 3+ year’s experience working as a Tester in a complex ICT environment, preferably with ISIS and M204.
- Recent experience working in a complex ICT environment in Government or large organisation, preferably with ISIS and M204.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and producing test summary recommendations.
- Demonstrated understanding of the software testing life cycle.
- Proven ability to liaise and negotiate with stakeholders, to resolve issues and ensure timely delivery of testing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to adapt appropriately to the audience.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
The successful candidate will have sound analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex problems. Working in a fast-paced production environment you will be highly organised and have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information