Technical Test Lead
|Job Title:||Technical Test Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2020 10:36|
Technical Test Lead
Start/End Dates: 13/07/2020 - 28/11/2020
Location: 6 Bowes Street, Woden
Under the direction of the Test Manager the test lead is responsible for all testing activities conducted by test analysts and project team members.
The Test Lead will have overall responsibility for all testing activities for the project:
- Plan and measure testing activities in accordance with agile delivery with significant involvement in sprint planning and delivery.
- Develop the Test Plan in accordance with the established testing frameworks and processes and the requirements of the project.
- Update the Test Plan where required to address scope and/or technology changes.
- Manage and coordinate testing resources to undertake the development and execution of test scripts in accordance with the approved test plan.
- Conduct quality assurance processes including the retesting of defects identified by the testing resources.
- Provide regular progress updates to the Project Manager and Portfolio Test Manager.
- Demonstrated experience with managing and directing testing resources to undertake documentation & execution of test scripts, acceptance criteria associated with the delivery of the product and UAT sign-off.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate defect/bug to resolution with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience working at a steady to fast pace and in an agile manner.
- Demonstrated ability to respond and contribute to the testing acceptance criteria with minimal to no assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in clear and concise written and verbal communications to work with the development team and business analysts to resolve defects start to finish
- Ability to perform with minimal management and can highlight if they require escalating to relevant Project Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and conduct risk-based testing.
Key attributes would include:
o Strong communications skills
o Eye for detail
o Following process
o Logical mind set
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in agile test delivery.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in integration testing.
- Experience in Azure DevOps would be highly advantageous.
- ICT environment, with knowledge of HL7 and FHIR, would be highly advantageous.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 19 Week Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information