React Front End Developer
|Job Title:||React Front End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 16:54|
The Front End Software Developer will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery team of Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system.
The Front End Developer will assist in delivering the ACORN replacement system and continue the building a new cyber.gov.au system to consolidate numerous disparate web facing systems.
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Demonstrated experience in application design for front end + API layers.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications.
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience.
- Experience producing detailed design documentation.
- Experience developing for the Salesforce CRM platform
- Knowledge of Apex, Java or C#
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in SASS.
- Knowledge/experience with TypeScript.
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with potential option to be extended.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, the client has requested that a current baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 7 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Full Stack Developer - React and .Net Core (NV1)
Senior Salesforce Developer
.Net Developer (Dynamics CRM experience)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)