|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 10:23|
Key Duties including (but not limited to):
- data science, statistical and machine learning projects, using R, Python, SQL and Power BI or other similar tools
- developing well written and easy to understand presentations and reports
- documenting findings, methodologies and data requirements in simple language
- taking initiative and contributing ideas for analyses, projects
- maintaining productive relationships with stakeholders and within the team
- qualitative and statistical research
- ad hoc analyses in Microsoft Excel
- being able to provide quality work within tight timeframes
- contributing to project planning activities
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree or higher in statistics or with a statistics-related components (economics, psychology, engineering etc.). A credit average or higher is highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in data analytics and communicating findings to a diverse audience.
- The successful candidate will have sound written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate being able to maintain productive relationships.
- Experience in a call centre, social media and/or website analytics will be highly regarded.
- Experience in Python, R, Jupyter Notebooks, SQL is very highly regarded. An ability to quickly learn techniques and technologies is also very highly regarded.
- The Analytics and Reporting Team welcomes applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 2 x 6 Months extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's