Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 15:25|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proven knowledge working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework
- Knowledge/experience in the delivery of a large complex Government Department ICT capability, including change management.
- Understanding of a large complex Government Department templates is desirable.
- Work under the guidance of the senior technical leadership within the section and the division to develop an Endpoints roadmap aligned with the large complex Government Department Division technology strategy.
- Manage stakeholder groups to elicit and prioritise customer and solution requirements.
- Provide advice to the project team on business processes and methods.
- Prepare requirements documentation by completing requirements gathering, derivation and management.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 November 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)