Junior Logistics and Procurement Officer
|Job Title:||Junior Logistics and Procurement Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2020 12:55|
Seeking a Junior Logistics and Procurement Officer
The Role and Skills and Experience Required:
The Department requires the services of a junior Logistics and Procurement Officer to:
- Process and manage the procurement of security equipment for overseas destinations:
- Approvals to Approach the Market, Evaluation, Approvals to commit funds and enter into Arrangements.
- Manage the logistics and deployment of security equipment for overseas missions, including:
- Maintain register of security equipment at overseas missions and in storage in Australia
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively as an individual or within a team environment
- Work Level: APS Level 4/5 (approximately)
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information