|Job Title:||Database Administrator|
|Start Date:||2020-07-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 19:50|
One of our Federal Government clients requires a Database Administrator to work within a small team to provide services for a data analytics and application support team. The Database Administrator will support a technology stack that includes MS SQL, MarkLogic and Power BI.
The role includes:
- Managing data analytics servers
- For all server level changes including installation of new modules on the server, liaise with the IT area of the department for a change request. This includes all changes in Dev/Test/Prod server
- Assist the data analytics team, when needed, with landing a range of data from applications, SharePoint sites, etc.
- For landing new data sources, identify backup locations and organise access to them
- Establish and manage a data/PBI gateway for the analytics team
- Manage gateways to cloud services
- Develop SOPs for the servers, database access and Power BI gateway, defining purposes, access permissions, change processes, etc.
- Other work as required.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Until 30 June 2021 with a 12 month extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must have a current Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 8 July 2020
Please upload your resume to express interest in the role. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's