Systems Engineering Lead
|Job Title:||Systems Engineering Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 11:23|
The Systems Engineering Lead will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex systems engineering services and products, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to the department.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of Systems Engineering practice, design patterns, standards and information systems technologies - 10%
- Ability to provide technical and engineering process leadership to guide the delivery of a range of complex technical projects - 10%
- Demonstrated experience in development, delivery or updating time-based schedules of engineering activities as a part of a program or project schedule - 10%
- Demonstrated experience in development and design of engineering activities, including systems engineering process reviews, in accordance with Program Design Authority requirements. - 15%
- Ability to contribute to design, delivery and update of: • Operational Concept Document (OCD); • Function and Performance Specifications (FPS) • System security design; and • System accreditation artefacts - 15%
- Ability to develop, deliver and update as appropriate: • System Specifications (SS); • Detailed Design (DD) documentation; • Interface Control Documents (ICD); • Configuration control documents; and • Systems Risk Register - 20%
- Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed - 20%
- Candidates with an active NV2 clearance.
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Months extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have Current NV1 Security Clearance, NV2 Desirable.
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information