|Job Title:||Content Writer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 14:56|
The department has commenced an exciting, multi-year digital transformation program.
This role will:
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyse and translate technical information for required documents
- Write content that is consistent, easy to understand and follow
- Ensure content fulfils Austrade standards and audience goals
- Produce documents accurately and efficiently
- Contribute to the layout and design of the documents (within documentation guidelines)
- Organise material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, terminology, correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Apply interviewing and workshopping techniques to develop content for written materials
- Edit written material and assist in layout process by suggesting charts, illustrations, photographs, drawings, sketches, and diagrams that best illustrate the material
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) in content writing for the web.
- Ability to develop content that responds to identified user needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with SMEs and other internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design environment and agile ways of working, as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
- Experience working to DTA content guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in content design or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products, in particular SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Please specify which location is being applied for.
Canberra or Sydney or Melbourne based. 6-month initial contract with option to be extended further.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 16 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information.