Project Technical Lead
|Job Title:||Project Technical Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 16:50|
The Project Technical Lead will support the ITS Application Development Lead, project managers and solution architects to implement technical change that aligns to the departments IT security policies and processes, development standards, and other ITS standards and procedures. The Project Technical Lead will be responsible for assurance that the design, configuration and implementation of project solutions (including design artifacts) are of a high quality and align to the departments standards while maintaining the end to end vision of the solution as it fits within the departments Enterprise Architecture. As the Project Technical Lead, you will manage the delivery of solutions architectures delivered by solutions architects, author detailed technical designs and lead the end to end implementation, supporting multiple projects of varying size to drive technical delivery in a small dynamic team environment. You will work collaboratively with the department ITS project and delivery teams and the department IT service provider, external service providers, and other stakeholders as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 3 years’ experience leading technical application delivery teams in a federal government environment.
- Proven ability to translate Solution Architectures into Detailed Design documents.
- Demonstrated understanding of database design and data architecture principles.
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with project managers, solution architects, vendors and other stakeholders throughout the delivery life-cycle.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Background of development in .NET or Java and/or Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience delivering Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Experience with both iterative and waterfall delivery processes.
- Exposure to PowerBI or other BI tools.
- Experience with EA Sparx, JIRA and Azure Dev Ops
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract possible extension for a period of 12 months.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's