|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 17:16|
They will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. Ability to work as part of an agile team and communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders is also a requirement.
The Cloud Engineer will be required to:
- Working within both the Cloud Capability Program and departmental projects to identify and implement the optimal cloud-based solutions.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with departmental technical and security guidelines.
- Deploying and servicing cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employing problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before problems arise
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Minimum 3 years’ experience designing and documenting cloud based architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture
- Demonstrated track record of applications or infrastructure technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract possible extension for a period of 2 x 12 months.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information