Project Engagement Support Services Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Engagement Support Services Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 11:37|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in managing authoritative document references associated with the provision of authoritative advice;
- Management of authoritative organisational information and records within mandated management systems;
- Coordination of multiple dispersed stakeholders;
- Experience in co-ordinating complex stakeholder groups to develop, track and manage input into developing projects and capabilities,
- Research skills and the ability to acquire knowledge to provide technical guidance to project managers;
- Ability to plan and conduct stakeholder engagement and communication strategies, development and delivery of key presentations and decision briefs;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to work in a team environment; and
- Meticulous attention to detail (for document control).
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Initial contract until mid-November with extensions available.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 July or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)