SQL Database Developer/Administrator
|Job Title:||SQL Database Developer/Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2020 17:02|
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with a delivery team daily to assist in the development of new and enhanced digital services.
Key duties include:
- Database administration, performance monitoring in Cloud environment (Azure)
- Develop, implement and review database related infrastructure, processes and procedures.
- Provide technical support and advice to application developers in relation to the database environment.
- Perform problem analysis and rectification in response to system outages and issues.
- Provide necessary assistance to Developers to solve performance issues
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in administration of Microsoft SQL and AZURE SQL server.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing performance issues to determine cause and proposing and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge in Azure Data Sync and Azure Data Factory.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage stakeholder relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge in Power BI development and administration.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Until 31 December 2020 with a 6 month extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that candidates must have a current Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 15 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
Dynamics 365 Developer (SSIS experience)