IT Security Manager
|Job Title:||IT Security Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 13:17|
An unique opportunity has become available for experienced Lead Security Architects to develop and lead the overall security architecture across a large program of work. This is a high profile role within the Department working closely with the Program Manager, and will engage with a number of key project stakeholders to deliver high quality security architecture documentation in accordance with Department standards.
• Experience developing modern multi-layered security architecture documentation using various sets of technologies and utilising existing sets of frameworks across one or more of the following technologies; Networking and Internet Gateway, Microsoft Midrange environments, Online Platforms, Public/Private Cloud, Mobile and Data Warehouse;
• Deliver defined/documented Security Architecture outcomes, such as security, reuse, duplication-identification, security, optimisation, scalability, maintainability, development best practises, reliability and reduced operational complexity;
• Implement the Departments IT strategy, policy, architecture, data and IT applications, taking an enterprise approach to system design and technology use;
• Provide structure, coherence and cohesiveness;
• Enable business-to-security alignment;
• Ensure that all models and implementations can be traced back to the business strategy, specific business requirements and key principles;
• Apply high level communication skills, including the ability to understand people, processes and technologies that comprise the enterprise system, and translate technical details to staff with all levels of IT understanding;
• Conduct design review of applications/capabilities in order to identify technology debt, duplication, opportunities for reuse, compliance with organisation’s architecture principles and deliver recommendations;
• Prepare tailored, audience-specific views of proposed solutions or concepts in order to generate ideas, form consensus and obtain requisite buy-ins from stakeholders;
• Take solution concepts and design artefacts through the internal architecture review group bodies in order to obtain formal signoffs, and;
• Write position papers, solution overviews, policies, and application design documents
Location and Contract Term: This role can be conducted in either Adelaide or Canberra. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance is required. (Baseline will be considered)
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's