Production Support/Developer (.Net Developer)
|Job Title:||Production Support/Developer (.Net Developer)|
|Contact Name:||Connie Tong|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2020 15:15|
The .Net Developer will be responsible for, managing, maintaining, and enhancing a number of production level business systems in the department. This role is required to ensure the timely and professional delivery of support and maintenance of existing applications with some project work.
The opportunity will best suit an individual with who enjoys a fast-paced work environment and has strong desire to develop and expand their technical skill set to meet the demands of this varied and dynamic role.
- Relevant Technical Skills and experience Mandatory -ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL, VBA, MS Access, desirable Azure server hosting, Logic Apps, Python, Shopify, SmartForms
- Demonstrable highly developed communication skills
- Proven, ability to co-ordinate across multiple teams and deliver on outcomes
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability
- Technical leadership experience
Canberra based. 12-month initial contract with option to be extended for a further 2 x 6 months.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to work environment, A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 20 July 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 for any further information.