Project Manager level 5
|Job Title:||Project Manager level 5|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 09:55|
There are multiple projects which range in size. ALL Successful candidates should be prepared to work across the program as required.
- Working with business stakeholders, including users and customers to determine capability requirements;
- Tasking and management of resources, including; analysts, system architects, cost modellers and other personnel to develop capability options and future solution systems to meet requirements;
- Scope, schedule and cost management activities;
- Maintaining the certification and accreditation status of the platform as it progresses through releases;
- Requirements mapping and management to existing project deliverables;
- Participating in change management processes; and
- Providing oversight and reporting for current state and activities.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions.
Security Requirements: Current NV1 security clearance required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 31 July or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's