System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 09:57|
- Provide engineering services to all aspects of the system development lifecycle.
- Analyse complex systems and apply engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Director and or Project Tranche Manager or Engineering Manager in a timely manner.
- Contribute to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
- Participate in the review of externally developed test plans and procedures to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Support Engineer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
System Hardware Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 5 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)