System Engineer ( Cisco, Juniper and Linux) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Engineer ( Cisco, Juniper and Linux) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 09:43|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience creating and updating technical documentation and operating procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working with virtualisation technologies
- Demonstrated experience monitoring and actioning security alerts and incidents.
- Ability to maintain and upgrade device software, firmware versions, racking, cabling and labelling of current and new infrastructure.
- Implement network design on Cisco and Juniper platforms.
- Linux development, which may include developing and configuring a Linux environment, installing operating systems and maintaining a Linux system.
- Using Puppet and Ansible, enhance and support automation and continuous deployment for existing systems. Recommend/design new structures and tools which meet business requirements and take into account the target environment. Implement and maintain automated testing.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure. Provide assistance with support requests, fix and troubleshoot issues.
- Provide feedback to implementation and design aspects. Translate logical designs into physical designs. Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures. Design, support and update documentation including standard operating procedures and detailed design documentation.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Software Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
System Software Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Red Hat IPA) (TSPV)
System Administrator Cloud Infrastructure Private Cloud Team (TSPV)